“Irony” in one of its purest manifestations:
The United States (Obama the House-Nigga) wants to police Syria & stop Bashar al-Assad from using “chemical-weapons”, against his own people. However, one has to really ponder over the following: 1.Why is it that with all of the killings being done in Syria, with merely the usage of conventional-weaponry, the “International-Community” (aka U.S. & Co.) stayed on the sidelines, until the buzz-word Chemical-Weapons surfaced in the media; is it safe to assume that the U.S. would’ve let Bashar al-Assad continue to kill his own people, as long as he only used conventional-weapons?!!! 2. Which nation, in today’s world was there to police & stop the U.S., when they stood idly by, allowing White-People to use trees to lynch hundreds of thousands of their own countrymen, out of racial-hatred, from the 1870’s to the 1970’s, or when they stood idly by, as city/state authorities water-hosed (nearly to death), beat, arrested, and killed thousands of their own citizenry, during the 1950’s & 1960’s because these people were fighting for basic-rights due to any/every Human being, or when they used chemical-weaponry (Napalm in particular), against thousands of innocents during the Vietnam-War, bombing the life out of Vietnam, Cambodia, etc., classifying it as merely “collateral-damage”?!!!
In light of what has recently been happening in Palestine, let’s look at some historical examples of the same type of oppression, that’s just as vile as what we’ve witnessed in the Levant during our very own lifetimes:
1. The Crusades, the Christian invasions of the Muslim-World, during the Middle-Ages (1095-1456 C.E.)
2. The Spanish & Portuguese-Inquisitions (1478-1821 C.E.)
3. Chattel-Enslavement of Africans & Native-Americans, in the Western-Hemisphere (circa. 1500-1900 C.E.)4. The Indian-Removal & Indian-War tactics & policies of the United States, against the Native-Americans of the continental U.S. (circa. 1781-1901 C.E.)5. The Pogroms of Russia (circa. 1881-1919)
6. The Holocaust of Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy, in Europe, as well as North Africa (circa. 1938-1944 C.E.)
7. The occupation of Palestine & the decimation of the Palestinian people (circa. 1947-present).
Now, is it just me, or are these few examples manifestations of some very pathological behavioral-patterns, that have been a recurring theme within our Human-existence; also, isn’t it most ironic that these same atrocities, that have been imposed upon the Jewish people (#’s 5 & 6) are now, at the hands of a Jewish-State government, imposing very similar acts of terror, strife, rape, murder, destruction, robbery, and torture upon the Palestinian people (#7)?