The day that the United States at the Pearl-Harbor Naval-Base, Oahu, Hawaiian-Islands, was attacked by the Imperial Armed Forces of Japan, as a result of America breaking the Neutrality-Acts of its own Federal-Legislation, which sprung the U.S. into the greatest (international/global) military-conflict, in the history of Man, World-War II, a war responsible for at least the deaths of about 50Million Human beings, from all across the globe: from the American Nazi-Bankers who financially fueled the 3rd-Reich, to the carnage committed by the Soviet Union in Eastern-Europe, to the Massacre of Nanking by Japanese military-forces (which are directly parallel to the atrocities committed in Bosnia, Rwanda, etc.), to the atrocities committed by the Axis-Powers in Europe, Africa, and Asia, to the bombing of all of Continental-Europe by the Allied-Powers, killing untold thousands of innocent-civilians, to the dropping of the fist/only Nuclear-Bombs, ever used in any Human military-conflict, upon Hiroshima & Nagasakki, 2-cities full of non-military/civilians of Japan, it’s so very hard to distinguish who were more oppressive than the other in this conflict…May Allah save the World from ever experiencing any other such military-conflict of that magnitude…Amen
In light of what has recently been happening in Palestine, let’s look at some historical examples of the same type of oppression, that’s just as vile as what we’ve witnessed in the Levant during our very own lifetimes:
1. The Crusades, the Christian invasions of the Muslim-World, during the Middle-Ages (1095-1456 C.E.)
2. The Spanish & Portuguese-Inquisitions (1478-1821 C.E.)
3. Chattel-Enslavement of Africans & Native-Americans, in the Western-Hemisphere (circa. 1500-1900 C.E.)4. The Indian-Removal & Indian-War tactics & policies of the United States, against the Native-Americans of the continental U.S. (circa. 1781-1901 C.E.)5. The Pogroms of Russia (circa. 1881-1919)
6. The Holocaust of Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy, in Europe, as well as North Africa (circa. 1938-1944 C.E.)
7. The occupation of Palestine & the decimation of the Palestinian people (circa. 1947-present).
Now, is it just me, or are these few examples manifestations of some very pathological behavioral-patterns, that have been a recurring theme within our Human-existence; also, isn’t it most ironic that these same atrocities, that have been imposed upon the Jewish people (#’s 5 & 6) are now, at the hands of a Jewish-State government, imposing very similar acts of terror, strife, rape, murder, destruction, robbery, and torture upon the Palestinian people (#7)?