I implore all who read this to actually take this Ghetto-Test, to honestly evaluate themselves. If any and/or all of these things apply to you, then you’ve got a hell of a lot to change about yourself. Please, let’s all work together, to stop the vicious cycle of Ghetto-Mentality!!!
This post is not meant in any way to marginalize, pin-point, or take shots at any particular religious, ethnic or social demographic. And, as always, if anyone finds anything that I’ve written to be out of line or ofensive, I apologize in advance.
You know your ghetto if or when:
1. You’re a guy who considers the chick that you’re with the most your “Wife” or “Wifey”…..NIGGA, if you ain’t married to her, she ain’t ya wife & “Wifey” is not a word!!!
2. You call a man whom you’re not married to your “Husband” or “Hubby”.
3. You think it’s cool to have children outside of wedlock.
4. You’ve never been married to any of the mothers/fathers of your children.
5. You’re a woman who has more than two children out of wedlock, who don’t have the same father.
6. You honestly don’t have any solid concrete way to know who the father of any of your children are other than a paternity test (i.e. you’ve been sleeping around with so many men at the same time, that without a paternity test, you would have no way of determining who the father of any of your children are).
7. Your rap-sheet is longer than your resume.
8. You’re 30 years old and/or older & don’t even have a resume.
9. You can’t put anything that you’ve ever done on your resume.
10. You have no aspiration or ambition to go to College.
11. You think that being a “Sponsor” is a good thing (for educational purposes, I’ll go in-depth as to the urban connotative definition of a “Sponsor”, which is generally defined as the following: A person [almost always a guy by the way], who voluntarily pays for various expenses like rent money, gas money, school tuition, etc. [this also includes giving money, gifts, etc.] to another person, almost always in exchange for some type of sexual gratification in return from the recipient of any and/or all of these things).
12. You go to a Chinese Restaurant & order “Chicken-Wings & French Fries”.
13. The first thing that you offer someone when they come to your house is Kool-Aid.
14. You consider either Popeyes, KFC, Kennedy Fried, Crown Fried to be restaurants.
#I’m just sayin’!!!